Since 1988 D&B has been delivering precision parts for some of the world's most demanding industries. We have developed advanced capabilities to manufacture some of the most complex products in the industries we serve. The dedication and hard work of our team members translates into a comprehensive wage and benefits package as well as opportunities for advancement in a challenging, enjoyable, fair and rewarding workplace.
Qualified D&B Machining associates enjoy the following benefits...
- Medical Insurance
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401K Retirement Program with Employer Match
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
We believe that every team member contributes directly to the success and future of D&B Machining. In turn, D&B Machining is committed to the success and the future of its dedicated staff. Fuel your career and join D&B Machining, A leader in the precision machined parts industry. We currently have positions available on 1st and 2nd shift. Come down or call today and fill out an application and tour our facility!
The candidate we seek should be able to set-up and operate CNC vertical and horizontal milling centers, CNC turning centers, and/or automatic cylindrical grinders. Our CNC equipment is Faunc Control based. This Candidate must be able to perform daily duties with minimal supervision, be a self-starter, and highly motivated.
- Must be able to read precision measuring instrumentation such as micrometers, vernier calipers, dial bore gages, height gages, etc.
- Must be able to read complex blueprints and have knowledge GD&T.
- Maintain safe operation by following safety procedures and regulations.
- Must have good conceptual skills, verbal communication, functional and technical skills.
- Must be organized and maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Have a good understanding of basic mathematics such as trigonometry, geometry, etc.
- Must be a self starter, highly motivated and be able to perform daily tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must have knowledge of cutting various metals and plastics such as stainless steel, carbon steel, bronze, brass, delrin, aluminum, cast iron, etc.